The promoter is: Volta Ltd whose registered office is at :
34 Croydon Road
Caterham, Surrey CR3 6QB
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Volta Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Volta Future Positive Instagram
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be stated on the post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are stated in full on the post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as specified on the post.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party, unless a third party is involved directly with the competition, without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
24. Volta, nor any additional party involved in the competition giveaway, is responsible for travel organisations or costs to and from any prize win.
25. For any prizes which include a service or booking, you will be responsible for booking with the competition third party directly. Failure to do so within a 12month period will result in the competition prize being invalidated. Volta Ltd is not liable for availability with third party businesses.
26. We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control. Where there has been an event outside our reasonable control which has affected our ability to perform our obligations under these Terms of Sale, our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event and we will notify you of this as soon as reasonably possible. Once the event is completed we will arrange with you a new delivery date for your Goods, if possible.